Jessica Lindsey, ERYT-200
Jess discovered the amazing healing power of yoga after a dance related knee injury sent her to physical therapy and yoga classes. Her experience led her to fall in love with the practice, and her natural compassion for others led her on a journey to be able to help others recover from their own injuries and discover their body's full potential. Every single class is a mindful journey through her extensive knowledge of human physiology and energetic flow.
Whether it's a restorative gentle yoga class, an energetic and invigorating mid day refresher, or if you're lucky enough to have her in a private practice, you will absolutely be ignited by her passion, humbled by her knowledge, and transformed by her energy.
Bring balance to your busy life and revitalize your body and soul
What is this class?
In this Gentle Yoga Class, we take time to connect to our body's at the beginning of class with a guided meditation. We then introduce the breath work and the body movements to help bring that energy deep into our muscles, bones and tissues. We often will use props (chairs, yoga blocks, pillows, bolsters, straps, etc) to modify postures and each pose is offered with many variations to make it accessible to you, regardless of any limitations your body may be experiencing during that practice.
Who should take this class?
This class is great for the following people:
- Beginners, Seniors, and those with limited range of motion
- Injury and Surgery recovery to support Physical Therapy efforts
- Those with Chronic Autoimmune Disorders to help manage symptoms
- Athletes who need to balance the intense training with a softer care for their bodies (ie, cyclists, runners, etc)
- Those needing Structural Integration work and Spinal revitalization
Class is held most Mondays and Fridays from 10-11:15 a.m. Class is held at The Aloha Grange - 3425 SW 185th Ave, Beaverton, OR 97006.
Fri, Sep 07, 2018 @ 10:00am -
Fri, Sep 21, 2018 @ 10:00am -
Mon, Sep 24, 2018 @ 10:00am -
Bring Yoga to YOUR workplace!
Benefits of Yoga in the Corporate World
There is quite a bit of evidence mounting that Yoga increases productivity in the work place. Here are a few great articles to help convince your HR Manager to get Jess into your office!
Here's some of the organizations that use our services
- Pendleton Woolen Mills Coorporate Office - Downtown Portland
- Green Layer Sporting Wear - Downtown Portland
- Centennial High School - Gresham
- Oregon Institute of Technology (OIT) - Clackamas
How does it work?
Let's get down to the business and break down how to get this to be a reality. We offer two typical programs to bring yoga into your business, and we are open to discussing a custom solution that works for you.
- Company Sponsored: The business contracts us to teach one or more yoga classes a week, paid by the company. Our current rate is $115/hour (one hour minimum).
- Company Hosted: The business simply provides the space and a minimum base rate per class, and the students then pay a subsidized rate for each class they attend. Each business is different, so we'll work out the specifics together to provide this amazing wellness experience for your company.
To get it started, either talk to the Human Resources person at your work, or send us an email to email@example.com with their contact information and we'll get practicing at your wor4!
Are you ready to accelerate your practice? Whether you're just beginning or you've been practicing for years, under the guidance of a knowledgable, skillful practicioner you can begin to realize truly amazing results in your body. If you're trying to increase your flexibility, gain additional core strength and power, or wanting to develop your hand balancing practice... inviting the wisdom and compassion that Jess brings will absolutely get you to your dreams!
Thai Yoga Therapy
It can be difficult to explain what Thai Yoga Therapy is in a way that captures how amazing the experience will be for you. Similar to massage, but so much more, it is like yoga being done to your body. All of the benefits of a full yoga practice are yours with none of the effort!
Contact Jess at firstname.lastname@example.org or
503-567-9961 and schedule your private yoga, or Thai Yoga session today!